Friday, January 16, 2009

Long Way

Since John has posted a "Long Trip" thread, I guess I need to be pretty close to that as well... Hahahaha... Just kiddin'...

Yeah, with the US trip coming along, and future stuff to look forward to, I can't help but kinda turn the clock back and recall the first year of Band of Bowlers' birth.

I remember clearly the day of January 2008 when some of us attended the first ever bowling clinic, and perhaps it's my weak memory, but I only remember Aaron and Evelyn (excluding John of course) there. As for the rest who were there for the first time, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get my mind working.

Band of Bowlers has since evolved... We've seen people coming and going, but we've also shared invaluable times and moments together... As the pioneer in this team, it's really very heartening to witness the growth of BOB, as well as the joining of some people whom are still with us today; Desmond, the two Andys, Jackson, Nat, Stanley, so on and so forth.

Well, it's been a year now, and Band of Bowlers is celebrating its First Year Anniversary. We are looking forward to seeing great things happening to the team, and its contribution to society as a bowling club!

Before I go, I just wanna wish Band of Bowlers a HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, and to the whole team, thank you for sticking it out with us throughout the year, and may you be blessed in Year 2009 and beyond! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment